Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here's a poll for ya!

Dear quizzical readers, with so many answers and so many thoughts and so much to say,

I love the polls on the blog!  (Look to the upper right-hand corner of the sidebar!)  In my files, I have a list of questions lined up and ready to fire at you ... and I am always so excited to see what you say.

Here's a fun one, though - what would you like to see a poll about?


Post your question idea here, and if it's appropriate for our audience you'll see it appear on the blog poll!  If you have suggestions for answer options for your question (since our polls are "select the option" style), write those, too!

Witty?  Intriguing?  Clever?  Interesting?  Bizarre?

I know you have it in you ...

1) Mrs H
2) twitter.com/_mrs_h

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails