Friday, May 25, 2012

I Like Convenience: Mind-Blowing

Dear handy helpers,

While I am a firm believer in make-it-yourself, do-it-yourself, all-from-scratch and all-natural, I still like to make things as handy and convenient as possible.  While still being scratched and natural and all that.

Which is why my mind was blown when I accidentally stumbled across this.

Order wide-mouth here, ... and regular-mouth here.

Can I have, like, fifty?


Mrs H

tweet us @_mrs_h for chewy nuggets
Pin us at Pinterest for pretty photos and intriguing articles
Follow us on Facebook for recipes, giveaways, and brilliant flashes of perspiration!


P.S. As the owner of well over a thousand mason jars and the user of them for everything imaginable, I can think of limitless thousands of ways to put this Item of Amazingness to use ... but in case your mind isn't blown enough, get more ideas here.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails