Monday, June 25, 2012

Somebody Just Arrived!


Dear loving readers, friends, family,

What's your guess - boy or girl?! 

On June 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM I delivered our beautiful, precious son in the comfort and safety of our own home.  He weighed in at eight pounds and four ounces, and was 21 inches long.


We've been spending every moment since then in love!


Just a few hours old!
Only a couple hours old and already in the kitchen ... good boy!


Doing dishes with Daddy!
Heading off to the farmer's market at just two days old :)

When we got home, we had so many veggies we decided to pile
them around the little guy!  These veggies made a huge difference
in the pregnancy ... more on that later! 
He is his daddy's son ... they are inseparable!  I was resting on the couch with
the baby on my tummy when I felt Mr H come take him, and I heard him chuckle
as he walked away!  "I got you!" he told the baby. 

Mrs H
twitter.com/_mrs_h

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails