Monday, June 11, 2012

Dinner Menu VII

The dinner menu last week was pretty boring, owing to the fact that most of my energy was going into preparing and freezing food en masse!  I didn't even write out our weekly menu in advance, which means I am having a little trouble remember what we actually ate!

Monday
Pad Thai with Three Greens
Drunken Woman Lettuce Salad
Red and Green Organic Grapes

Tuesday
??? What did we have ...???

Wednesday
Well-Seasoned Beef
Marinara Sauce & Rigatoni
Caesar Salad: made with Parmesan and homemade Caesar dressing
Sparkling Cider

Thursday
??? Something ???

Friday
Bok Choy, Swiss Chard & Kale Egg Rolls
Homemade Plum Sauce for dipping
Caesar Salad with Parmesan
Ice Cream Sandwiches

Saturday
... I really couldn't say ... ?
Chips with Home-canned pinto beans & bacon
Sour Cream

Sunday
Cheeseburgers
Plum Milkshake made from homemade plum ice cream




I love the immersion blender for making marinara! 
Now that summer is here again, remember this delicious smoothie?
 I could drink this every day!! 
I'll post a list of our freezer items, too!  It's getting pretty stuffed in there!! 

Mrs H
twitter.com/_mrs_h

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails