Tuesday, September 25, 2012

When Life Updates

Dear gentle hearts,

We have been blessed with a visit from The Original Mrs H, Mr H's mama.

Before she came out, she mailed me a box of gifts for my birthday.  In them, she included a statue to "replace" the one she had given us when we got married.  I moved the old statue to our bedroom, and put the new one in its place on the mantel.

Note the shells, which Mr H found while diving (in Florida and Washington, l - r respectively).  The little card  is from me, and the hand-drawn picture is from my sister Kejmo, when we mailed Mr H a box for Easter.  He hung them on the mantel when he was living in Virginia by himself before I arrived.

The Original

The New




Mrs H
twittering @_mrs_h
Follow us on Facebook!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails